WELCOME TO BEE NATURALS.
Supporting Community, The Environment, Honey Bees And Pollinators.
|Bee Naturals In The Community.||Bee Naturals Supporting The Environment|
Bee Naturals is a volunteer run, members social enterprise and small business, that actively works with the community, within the South East London area, to provide advice and education that promotes responsible urban bee keeping, and raise awareness of the problems affecting our many pollinators.
We facilitate and support the planting of forage in an inner city environment, supported by our volunteers.
If you reside within South East London area, and you are interested in the amazing world of bee keeping, already keep your own bees, or have plans to do so, then Bee Naturals is the organisation for you. ( See Other Beekeeping Associations) Even if you don’t have any desire to keep your own bees, joining us will help support our community outreach, education campaigns and forage planting projects.
- Bee Naturals Beeswax Products Handmade Beeswas polish range. Natural, non toxic and environmentaly friendly.
- Beeswax and Carnauba Wax Handmade Shoe Polish (Tan) 100% Natural Handmade Beeswax And Carnauba Wax Shoe Polish In Brown.
- Delicious Local Honey. Multi Award Winning, Delicious Local Peckam and Nunhead Honey.
- Masonic Apron Leather Polish & Conditioner. The Worlds only custom made leather polish and conditioner specificaly for Masonic Aprons. Developed by a Mason for masons.
- Beginners Beekeeping Courses Hands on practical beginners beekeeping courses presented multi award winning and London Beekeeper Of The Year, Paul Vagg
- Handmade Beeswax Furniture Polish Handmade Natural Beeswax furniture polish in a range of fragrances to suit any home.
- Natural Non Toxic wooden toy polish. 100% Natural 100% Non toxic beeswax wooden toy polish
- Natural Beeswax Leather Polish & Conditioner. Handmade Beeswax Leather Polish and conditioner with Tea Tree and Eucylyptus.
Please Support Our Crowd Funding Campaign.